This Contract for Services is made effective as of 01/31/2023, by and between of (the “Recipient”), and KLB Solutions LLC of 897 Paniolo pl, Makawao, Hawaii 96768 (the “Provider”).
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on 01/31/2023, KLB Solutions LLC will provide to the following services (collectively, the “Services”):
- Ongoing Website maintenance and support.
- Search engine optimization
- Page speed
- Basic functionality assurance
- Website edits and updates up to 5 hours per month
- PAYMENT. Payment shall be made to the Provider in the total amount of upon execution of this Contract.
- Recipient will pay the advertisement networks directly for any ongoing advertisements. KLB Solutions LLC will publish, manage, and report on the advertisements.
- Recipient will pay for any plugins, software, hosting fees, domain registration, and all other costs incurred.
- Recipient will pay 20% of revenue generated by monthly. These payments will be calculated on the first of the month for the month prior. All payments are due on the 5th of each month.
If any invoice is not paid when due, interest will be added to and payable on all overdue amounts at 21 percent per year, or the maximum percentage allowed under applicable Hawaii laws, whichever is less.
In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if fails to pay for the Services when due, KLB Solutions LLC has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Contract, and may cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies.
ALL SALES MUST BE CONDUCTED THROUGH THE PROVIDER'S WEBSITE. The Recipient website must sell goods and services which can be booked, and or sold within the website platform. The goods and services can be tangible or digital. This will ensure that tracking of revenue will be comprehensive. The Recipient will ensure that all sales are transacted through the website that the Provider manages.
- TERM. This contract will terminate if the Recipient's business closes or goes bankrupt.
- WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP. Any copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively the “Work Product”) developed in whole or in part by Provider in connection with the Services will be the exclusive property of Recipient. Upon request, Provider will execute, within a reasonable period of time, all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of Recipient to the Work Product.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Provider, and its employees, agents, or representatives will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Provider, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is proprietary to Recipient. Provider and its employees, agents, and representatives will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision will continue to be effective after the termination of this Contract. Any oral or written waivers by Recipient of these confidential obligations which allows Provider to disclose Recipient’s confidential information to a third party will be limited to a single occurrence tied to the specific information disclosed to the specific third party, and the confidentiality clause will continue to be in effect for all other occurrences.
- DEFAULT. The Occurrence of any of the following shall constitute a material default under this Contract.
- The failure to make a required payment when due.
- The insolvency or bankruptcy of either party.
- The subjection of any or either party’s property to any levy, seizure, general assignment for the benefit of creditors, application or sale for or by any creditor or government agency.
- The failure to make available or deliver the Services in the time of manner provided for in this Contract.
- ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COLLECTION COSTS. If there is dispute relating to any provision in this Contract, the prevailing party is entitled to, and the non-prevailing party shall pay, the costs and expenses incurred by the prevailing party in the dispute, including but not limited to all out-of-pocket costs of collection, court costs, and reasonable attorney fees and expenses.
- REMEDIES. In addition to any and all other rights a party may have available according to lay, if a party defaults by failing to substantially perform provision, term or condition of this Contract (including without limitation the failure to make a monetary payment when due), the other party may terminate the Contract by providing written notice to the defaulting party. This notice shall describe with sufficient detail the nature of the default. The party receiving such notice shall have 15 days from the effective date of such notice to cure the default(s). Unless waived in writing by a party providing notice, the failure to cure the default(s) within such time period shall result in the automatic termination of this Contract.
- FORCE MAJEURE. If performance of this Contract or any obligation under this Contract is prevented, restricted, or interred with by causes beyond either party’s reasonable control (“Force Majeure”), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations give the other party prompt written notice of such event, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitations, acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storms, other similar occurrences, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages or other labor disputes or supplier failures. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. An act or omission shall be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement though friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation within 30 days, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure.
Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award will be final, and judgement may be entered upon it by any court having proper jurisdiction.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Contract contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Contract. This Contract supersedes any prior written or oral agreement between parties.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Contract will be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
- AMENDMENT. This Contract may be modified or amended in writing by mutual agreement between the parties, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Contract shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Hawaii.
- NOTICE. Any notice of communication required or permitted under this Contract shall be sufficiently given if delivered in person or by certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address set forth in the opening paragraph or to such other address as one party may have furnished to the other in writing.
- WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Contract.
- ATTORNEY’S FEES TO THE PREVAILING PARTY. In any action arising hereunder or any separate action pertaining to the validity of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be awarded reasonable attorney's fees and costs, both in the trial court and on appeal.
- CONSTRUCTION AND INTERPRETATION. The rule requiring construction or interpretation against the drafter is waived. The document shall be deemed as if it were drafted by both parties in mutual effort.
- ASSIGNMENT. Neither party may assign or transfer this Contract without the prior written consent of the non-assigning party, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized representatives as of the date first above written.
I have read and agree to the terms of this contract.
By selecting the "Service Agreement" checkbox, you are agreeing to the terms of this contract.