An organization's marketing department must work diligently to keep its product and service offerings fresh and innovative. However, success is filled with unpredictable challenges that must be confounded. Whether your business size is and you are looking to grow your marketing presence—there can be many challenges standing in your way. These challenges are often not […]
You might have noticed a rise in many video ads, which have become so ever-present, especially on social media platforms. And not surprisingly, we use them to entertain ourselves, as a form of work break, and to keep in touch with the community.
In a general sense, video advertising is everywhere. This means your business needs to use video advertising as a strategy
But how to use this kind of advertising for your business and even succeed? We have researched best practices to help your business get its maximum revenue.
Identify your Goal
A video campaign is a successful strategy but needs careful planning. Before you can even create one content, identify what your goal is in making one in the first place or what message you want to send for your audience to know. Does this goal answer your business objectives? If you create one simply because it is a trend will not serve your purpose in the long run. However since you are considering a content, it might as well do your business purpose.
This advertising may cost more money than text marketing, but you can always expect high-quality ad output, especially if you hire professional talent. Any advertisement may require your business to spend. And advertisements like this can be an excellent place for you to spare a budget.
In today's digital activities, you can use your available camera or smartphone and start making content for yourself without hurting your budget.
Identify Your Target Audience
In every marketing, we must establish to whom this content is for. Who do you want to discover your ad? Defining your audience helps you determine what would be the concept of your video content, even the tone of your message, and to which platform you'd like to distribute it.
Design Your Sales Funnel
When creating your advertisement, consider its role in your sales funnels. Highlight what your audience may be looking for in a video and present the benefits they can get from it.
Every customer will go through different stages of the sales funnel. And you need to create other content in each sales funnel stage, so plan accordingly what content and advertisement you want your audience to see.
How to create a Captivating Video Advertisement?
- Tell a Story. Humans as we are, we love stories. Stories connect to us on a deeper level when done well. The emotional connection built from watching your video content will make your audience remember your brand. A tip in creating your advertisement is to center its message around your customers, not much around your brand. Today's customer activities emphasize how a brand can help them rather than what your business is doing.
- Make Engaging Contents. Exciting and engaging will always capture attention. The catch here is to show your audience what you want them to see in the first 10 seconds of your content. Audiences usually drop after 10 seconds, but you can sustain their attention using visual storytelling such as people, graphics, or texts.
- Keep your Message Simple. It is not about making things complex to tell a story or entertain your audience. Instead, always keep your message simple and your goals clear. Make it as simple as possible.
- Make a Compelling Call-to-Action. Like keeping your message simple, make sure your CTA is clear, concise, and compelling. Try to consider things like what action you want your audience to take after watching.
- Don't Forget SEO. It will still need to have SEO, just like any other content. Research what your audience is searching for and do keyword research for your video content or blog posts.
- Stick to Ad Relevance. While visuals and storytelling make an Ad great, don't get too caught up in it that you overlook the relevance of your content to your audience. Make the content ad targeted to your customer to get a high impact.
- Show off your Brand. While it's true that your ad is to generate sales, you don't want to be perceived as sales. Find the right balance in creating it, by following the above practices.
In today's trends, incorporating video advertising as part of your marketing plan is essential. This is true since the content's reach and significance continue to rise yearly. By following the above advertising best practices, you can be confident that the time and finances invested in it will undoubtedly pay off.
Are you looking to create captivating ads? KLB Solutions is here to help! We have a team of experts who make the most effective video advertising campaigns for your digital needs and beyond.